At the TAD Gallery, works by local people, including those created in workshops at the atelier are exhibited.
At the atelier, a wide range of generations will be encouraged to participate in workshops. Open studio events by artists will also be held here.
In the hall, talk events and film screenings form part of special exhibitions. “Interactive Art,” illumination art of body movement, can be also experienced here.
Please sit back and enjoy magazines and art books.
Visitors can enjoy our archive of films from past special exhibitions and international art animations.
In playing, children can enjoy programs that offer them opportunities to experience art and show their works.
Poster Touch Panel
Visitors can see 3,000 posters displayed on the large touchscreen from the TAD Poster Collection consisting of about 13,000 posters.
Admission to the above-mentioned facilities is free of charge.
- Wheelchair / Stroller
- Available at the Ticket & Information Counter
- Public Wireless LAN(Wi-Fi)
- In some areas inside the Museum, free Wi-Fi is available.（SSID: TOYAMAFreeWi-Fi）
- Accessibility Information
- Museum’s elevator is wheelchair-accessible (one wheelchair at a time) and there are multipurpose toilets, mom-baby toilets and a suckling room. Wheelchairs and a stroller are available.
- Parking space for disabled visitors is located close to the front entrance.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are allowed to enter the Museum with their owners.
- Please note that there is no nursery in the Museum.
- A hearing aid system is equipped in the hall.
- If a group visits the Museum by a welfare bus, please contact us in advance. We will provide assistance for entering the Museum.