Tips for Visitors
- No pets are allowed in the Museum, except for assistance dogs (guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing dogs).
- No umbrellas are allowed in the exhibition zone. Please use the umbrella stand.
- Please leave a big-sized luggage in a locker.
- Eating (including candy and gum) and drinking inside the Museum are prohibited, except in the restaurant and the cafe.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Museum. Please use the designated smoking areas outside the Museum.
- Please do not touch any exhibits or showcases.
- Photography by using cameras, video cameras, or mobile phones in the exhibition rooms is prohibited, unless otherwise specially stated.
- Please refrain from using cell phones.
- Use of writing utensils other than pencils is prohibited in the exhibition rooms.
- Visitors may be refused entry if they appear intoxicated or otherwise pose a disturbance to other visitors.
- In all other matters, please follow instructions of the Museum staff.
Photography inside the Museum
- Photography inside the Museum is allowed in the designated areas mentioned below. However, use of flash, tripod stand, or selfie stick is prohibited at any time.
- Museum’s collection artworks (except loaned pieces) on display in the exhibition rooms on the 2nd floor
- The design collection artworks and works collected by Shuzo Takiguchi and Szymon Goldberg on display in the exhibition rooms on the 3rd floor.
- No photography of items on loan to the Museum is allowed due to their loan contract conditions.
*Photography of some artworks may not be allowed for protection of their copyrights.
- Please refrain from copying artworks.
- Commercial use of photographs you take in the Museum is not allowed. It is not allowed to make edition of those photographs.
- Please note that use of images of artworks you take may constitute a violation of Copyright Laws.
- The use of images of artworks from this website is restricted.